时尚男士

2016诺贝尔得主鲍勃迪伦个人资料及伟大的历程盘点

时尚男士 https://www.nanrens.com 2016-10-14 09:06 出处:网络 编辑:@时尚男士
今年的诺贝尔文学奖得主已经出来,来自美国的民谣歌手鲍勃迪伦成功拿下该奖项,而日本作者村上春树再一次成为陪衬,关于鲍勃迪伦的资料和经典歌曲都有哪些呢?我们一起来看看吧。

点击图片进入下一页 (5/7)

2016诺贝尔得主鲍勃迪伦个人资料及伟大的历程盘点

点击图片进入下一页 (5/7)

2016诺贝尔得主鲍勃迪伦个人资料及伟大的历程盘点

《时代在变》


Come gather 'round people Wherever you roam


无论何处漫游 请快聚首


And admit that the waters.Around you have grown.


承认吧周遭洪水已开始涨起


And accept it that soon.You'll be drenched to the bone.


接受这现实很快你会感到透骨凉意


If your time to you.Is worth savin'


若你的时代仍有价值,值得拯救


Then you better start swimmin'.


那就赶快游起


Or you'll sink like a stone.


否则沉沦如石头


For the times they are a-changin'.


因时代变革在不久


Come writers and critics.Who prophesize with your pen.


来吧,预言以笔的作家,批评家们


And keep your eyes wide.The chance won't come again.


请睁大你们的双眼 良机难再至


And don't speak too soon.For the wheel's still in spin


不必太快做出结论 因车轮在飞驰


And there's no tellin' who. That it's namin'.


谁被提名无从知


For the loser now.Will be later to win.


输家翻盘早晚的事


For the times they are a-changin'.


因时代变革在不久


Come senators,congressmen.Please heed the call.


来吧,议员们 请留心这呼声


Don't stand in the doorway.Don't block up the hall.


别把着门 不要阻住走廊


For he that gets hurt.Will be he who has stalled.


因为容易受伤的 正是那些墨守成规的人


There's a battle outside.And it is ragin'.


外面风起云涌 战斗正酣


It'll soon shake your windows.And rattle your walls.


就快把你们的门窗震动 你们的墙壁将震颤


For the times they are a-changin'.


因时代变革在不久


Come mothers and fathers.Throughout the land.


来吧,这大地上的 父亲,母亲们


And don't criticize.What you can't understand.


不要随意批评那些 你无法理解的事情


Your sons and your daughters.Are beyond your command.


你们的儿子女儿不再受你们安排


Your old road is.Rapidly agin'.


你们走过的道路正迅速陈旧


Please get out of the new one.If you can't lend your hand.


请放开新的一代 如果不能借予他们双手


For the times they are a-changin'.


因时代变革在不久


The line it is drawn.The curse it is cast.


线条已被勾勒 咒语已被施下


The slow one now.Will later be fast.As the present now.


现在步履维艰的稍后会健步如飞,因那正在发生的很快


Will later be past.The order is


会成为过去,现在的秩序


Rapidly fadin'.


正迅速退出


And the first one now.


现在走在前头的


Will later be last For the times


将来会落在最后,因为这时代,


they are a-changin'.


正在改变

点击图片进入下一页 (5/7)

2016诺贝尔得主鲍勃迪伦个人资料及伟大的历程盘点

瑞典文学院宣布2016年诺贝尔文学奖授予美国摇滚、民谣艺术家鲍勃·迪伦。颁奖词说:“鲍勃·迪伦为伟大的美国歌曲传统带来了全新的诗意表达方式。”

点击图片进入下一页 (5/7)

2016诺贝尔得主鲍勃迪伦个人资料及伟大的历程盘点


众所周知,中国著名摇滚音乐人汪峰一直喜欢和尊敬这位摇滚前辈,甚至连专辑名《信仰在风中飘扬》也是在想鲍勃·迪伦的《答案在风中飘扬》致敬。得知鲍勃·迪伦获奖的消息,汪峰在微信朋友圈发布祝贺信息:“我的神,诺贝尔只是时间问题。再过几百年,你那些不朽的诗句依然会在空中飘扬……”

提示:键盘也能翻页,试试"← →"键
0

精彩评论